So I decided to run another 5k this summer. Actually, Matt decided for me. While we were on our rafting trip in Jackson, Kiera, a Manager at Mimi's and Matt's former co-worker called to see if I would run in a fundraiser 5k for the Taylorsville football team which her son is on. Of course Matt told her I would be glad to do it. And I really was. I needed a goal to look forward to.
I talked my sister Krista into running it with me and she came down the night before to stay with us. Bright and early Saturday morning we went to Taylorville High School track. It was a pretty good course. No large hills or anything. Krista ended up kicking my butt by 30 seconds. Oh well, it was fun. I'll just have to get into better shape for next year.
After the 5k we cleaned up and headed downtown to temple square. We went to the top of the church office buildings, hung out around the reflecting pond and of course had lunch at the Lion House Pantry.
Thanks Krista for coming down.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment