Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 16, 2009: Shinner

Ethan and I decided to go and see Matt at his new store while they were training. It was a great time to go since they have been cooking all this food and had no one there to eat it. I felt like I should help out and volunteer to sample. No only that but they hadn't opened yet and there were no customers so Ethan could run around and be okay. And run around he did, but as for being okay... well see picture below.

Ethan's first black eye.

He was running back to the booth were I was at and actually stopped in time, he just took one more step forward and smashed into the edge of the table, which of course was exactly the right height to hit him below the eye. At least it was below the eye instead of in his eye. We weren't too happy after that. Ethan got a special shake and lots of attention for the female employees. He's a tough kid though and wore his new accessory well for a few days.

No comments: