Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 2009

Okay, so I have been really bad about posting lately. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up better from now on. Since I've fallen so far behind, I'll just highlight a few events from the past few month.

Dad's 60th Birthday

My dad turned the big 6-0 on June 12th and we had a great Hawaiian themed party for him including leis and of course music by IZ.

Here are some photos of Ethan his aunt Krista took at the party.





Matt's New Job


So for some big news (however, by the time I'm posting this isn't really news any more), Matt decided to leave Mimi's Cafe, a tough decision, and has joined the ranks of the burger flippers. Matt is now the new General Manager of smashburger, a fairly new fast casual concept that is just opening stores in Utah. Matt will be the manager of their Sugarhouse store, which will open on August 19th. Matt leaves at the end of this month for three weeks of training in Denver, CO.

No comments: