Two weekends ago, Ethan and I decided to give Matt a break and go up to Logan as he was finishing a nine day work week. We had so much fun and it was perfect fall weather while we were there. On Friday, we went to the pumpkin walk in North Logan. I have actually never been to the pumpkin walk before even though I have lived in my whole life in Cache Valley. They had some really cute displays. I'd have to say my favorite was the Noah's Ark. (Thanks Krista for letting me snag some of your pictures, I forgot my camera)


On Saturday, we went to the USU homecoming parade to see my little sister Krista and husband Taylor's float for the Animal Science Club. Afterward we went back up to Krista and Taylor's to get a better look at the animals that they had on the float. Ethan liked the friendly little Brahman calf. Amazingly enough I have actually never seen the USU homecoming parade either, so it was a weekend of firsts for Ethan and myself as well.

Ethan on Sunday after we came home just chillin' in his sweats.
Matt finally had a day off on Monday, Yeah, and we decided that it was another perfect fall day and to go downtown to the observation deck of the church office buildings. It was such a beautiful view. Afterwards we had lunch at the Lion House Cafe (yum, we love to get their soup, rolls and pie, at such a reasonable price) and then walked around temple square. Ethan loved the fountains and was upset when we had to leave.
Later that night was the annual Nelson Gross Out Dinner at Matt's Uncle Russ' house. Matt and I dressed as tacky tourists and Ethan was our roamin' gnome (the Travelocity travel gnome). He was so cute in his hat and beard. Our gross out treat were monster eyeballs on a pool of coagulated blood. Very tasty. After dinner we walked down the road to Russ' neighbors who own a nursay and had created a small kid friendly spook alley in their back yard. It was so cute I wish I'd taken our camera. Ethan wasn't scared at all. So far the only things that scares Ethan is his Tickle Me Elmo.

2 comments:
Your eyes look so good! I loved the jello idea for blood. The gnome looks so cute, but where are those tacky tourists?
Very cute!!! I want to come home
Post a Comment