Friday, November 14, 2008

Ethan's First Snow!!



We had our first good snow of the season on Nov. 5th which ended up being about six inches at our house. I am so glad I no longer have to drive to work on snowy mornings. I was so excited to show Ethan the snow. I got him dressed up in the snowsuit which Audrey had given us, which was an experience in itself. Poor Ethan could barely move. I tried to sit him in the snow but since the snowsuit was so puffy he could sit up, so he would be leaning back with his feet stuck in the air. He didn't quite know what to make of the snow. Matt made a snowball for him, but he definitely did not like that.

The snow is all gone now, but it will be fun to see Ethan's reactions throughout his first winter season.

Ethan ready for his first romp in the snow.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Eli had the same problem in her snowsuit

Anonymous said...

Ethan looks cute in his snowsuit.

MOM