Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 21, 2010: One Tuckered Out Kid

My parents decided to come down to SLC at the last minute and decided to stop by for a visit, which we are always excited to have. Coincidentally, Matt had the day off, amazingly enough, so my mom offered to watch Ethan while we went out for a nice, quiet, lunch where we were actually able to stay sitting in our seats and a movie (Thanks mom. It was very nice).

Ethan didn't have his usual three hour nap and decided to stay up and play with grandma and grandpa the whole time. By the time we came back it was too late to put him down, so we kept him up and went to dinner with my parents.

After we got home I thought for sure he'd crash. Nope, he got his second wind and was running around being silly. We finally got him bathed and settled down, then he needed a snack since he didn't eat much for dinner (I think he's teething again, poor kid). That's when it finally hit him. The little guy couldn't even lift his head off the pillows, but had to finish his "pop" before I could get him to bed.


2 comments:

Kittyrunner said...

It's so fun to see all the holiday activities! Ethan's getting so big! I like the gingerbread family idea for fhe. Hope work and everything is going well for you guys!
JoAnn

Krista Payne said...

I think he realy enjoyed his 'pop'