Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summer 2009

It was so sad to see summer turn into fall. Although I love fall, we had such a great summer watching Ethan grow, explore and experience new things.

Ethan's first Jeep ride up Logan Canyon. We will definitely be doing more of this next year when we get the chance.

Hiking on a trail up Little Cottonwood Canyon. We actually ran into a snowfall area and had to turn around. It was to nice and cool durning the hot summer months.


I got a little kiddie pool for Ethan which he loved to play in and of course while having a cool treat.


We loved going to Hogle Zoo. I think we will be getting a memeber pass again this next year. It was definitely worth it. Ethan loved riding on the Zoofari Express.


Ethan with our cute neighbor, Lila. She is the older woman in his life. They are a month a part and are so cute playing together.


Ethan prepping for another bike ride.

No comments: