He's definetly got the dusting down. He needs a little more practice with the broom though. I love you new little cleaning helper. He can come dust our apartment anytime.
Love to see that Ethan is so well trained in the are of cleaning. Hope it continues.Love Mom
Awesome! I'll have to try that! I remember thinking that's why my parents had kids. :)
Kavan loves to dust to. Train them while there young I say. Kids are sweet.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He's definetly got the dusting down. He needs a little more practice with the broom though. I love you new little cleaning helper. He can come dust our apartment anytime.
Love to see that Ethan is so well trained in the are of cleaning. Hope it continues.
Love Mom
Awesome! I'll have to try that! I remember thinking that's why my parents had kids. :)
Kavan loves to dust to. Train them while there young I say. Kids are sweet.
Post a Comment