My little boy turned ONE. I can't believe it. This last year has gone by so fast. Ethan and I celebrated our Birthday's a few days late so we could have both Grandma and Grandpa Bird and Stephens come and celebrate with us. The party was mainly for Ethan anyway, of course. We decided to have our St. Patrick's day dinner the same day as well. Justin, Shelly and Ava were in SLC as well so they came to join the party.
Matt was the main chef, I just assist when it comes to things like this. He made corned beef, cabbage, potatoe cheese soup and rosemary potatoes. Yum. And for dessert we had birthday cake. I actually made safari cupcakes since my cake decorating skills aren't all that great.
Ethan didn't really know what was going on. He just liked smashing his cupcake and he had a great time playing with Ava.
Ethan didn't really know what was going on. He just liked smashing his cupcake and he had a great time playing with Ava.
Ethan helping me make frosting for his cupcakes.
Cupcake before.
Cupcake after.

No comments:
Post a Comment