Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

Ethan and I decided to go up and visit Grandma and Grandpa Bird over Valentine's Day weekend while Matt was working. It was a fun sleepover party with Curt Ryan and Ava as well. Ethan had such a great time playing with his cousins. He just thought that he was so big. Grandma had some fun balloons and Valentine's cupcakes for the kids. Thanks for the great V-Day.

Ethan playing with the big kids. He crawled in the middle of the play
mat and just plopped down.


Ethan playing at the big table. I couldn't believe he sat on that chair
and played for about 10 min.


The kids with their Valentine's cupcakes, which of course had to have candles.


Ethan with Grandma and Grandpa.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle
I love your updated blog. Ethan is growing up so fast.
Love Mom

Kittyrunner said...

I know I saw your parents at your wedding, but I didn't remember how much your mom and Bonnie look like each other. Wow. Cute party!