I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone already and now it is 2009. We had such a great Christmas. Matt had to work the night Christmas Eve of course, but did have Christmas Day off. Ethan and I went to Matt's grandma and grandpa Nelson's annual Christmas Eve party with Matt's parents, Alan and Pat. It was so much fun. Ethan had lots of fun watching his second cousins. Yet again this year, the Stephens' were talentless at the party. Hopefully Ethan will be able to represent and bring some talent in the future.
Ethan developing his musical prowess on the kazoo.
Later on Christmas Day Matt, Ethan and I trekked on out to Newton in the snow to have a late lunch with my parents and siblings (missed you Krista and Taylor). Ethan, again, had fun watching and trying to play with his cousins. I cannot believe how much it snowed. I don't remember a Christmas where it snowed as much as this one. Matt had to head home that night to be back to work the next day. It took him four hours to get home, travelling about 35-40 mph the whole way. I'm so thankful that he made it without any problems. Ethan and I stayed in Newton since we would have to be back up in two days for the B&B Sales party anyway.
Ethan and his hair ball. (Sorry, turn head -> to view)
Ethan opening his present.

2 comments:
I love the Kazoo talent Ethan has. That ball is cool too! What is it?
Its called a hair ball. Its kind of like a huge, squishy koosh ball.
Post a Comment